07 January 2010

Celebrities share their best vintage finds

Some really cool, celeb-by picture galleries can be found on InStyle.com. Here's one...

Nicky Hilton's Chanel Tray "A vintage Chanel serving tray, which Hilton scored at an antiques store in the Hamptons, was converted into a side table. "I only buy things that have some meaning to me," says Hilton. "I don’t put objects in my home just because they look cool." - Instyle.com

Molly Sims's Chandelier and Chairs "The Las Vegas actress furnished her guest room with chairs and a chandelier found at a Paris flea market. "Sure, it's convenient to go into a shop and buy a ready-made couch or chair," says Sims, "but I think it's more original to customize antiques." And that includes flea-market finds: The actress loves salvaging and recycling cast-off relics with hip fabrics and accents." - Instyle.com
Constance Zimmer's Book Collection "The actress loves to shop flea markets for vintage editions. The books get displayed around her home and help to create the overall "eclectic, flea-market vibe" she's looking for." - Instyle.com
All images Instyle.com


  1. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
    WordPress on several websites for about a year and am concerned
    about switching to another platform. I have heard good things
    about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content
    into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

    Feel free to surf to my blog; premier properties vacation rentals

  2. Hi there! This is the fourth time visiting now and I just wanted to say
    I truley get pleasure from reading through your blog.

    I've decided to bookmark it at delicious.com with your title: Blogger: Table Tonic and your Domain name: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=773520503541527709. I hope this is ok with you, I'm making an attempt to give your wonderful blog a bit more visibility.
    Be back shortly.

    My webpage :: vacation rentals in destin florida oceanfront


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop