28 January 2010

Cavallini & Co. Apartment Therapy style!

Talk about "Ask and ye shall receive"! Aussie-girl-with-a-dream-job, Jenny Butler, contributing blogger for Apartment Therapy alerted me to her gorgeous Cavallini & Co. framed gift wrap in her Melbourne abode. Love! Thanks Jenny. PS She bagged the Chesterfield chair for a measley $80 at a garage sale! $80!


  1. Thanks Louise! It was funny seeing our bedroom in my google reader! Should mention that the carpet is going soon, gosh it's awful but in such good condition.

  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Feel free to visit my blog :: free exercise equipment treadmills

  3. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.

    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool!

    Also visit my blog post cheap yoga clothes online

  4. A huge dick in my pussy,any warm wet tounge up my own arse and
    cum and pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    My site - hcg injections

  5. Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?

    Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my website ... diets that work for women


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop