27 January 2010

Budget Decor tip: Framed gift wrap as art

San Francisco stationary company, Cavallini & Co. sure know how to get their gift wrap on! These artworks-in-waiting each measure 711mm x 508mm (about 71cm x 50cm), and if they aren't quite literally shouting "frame me, dammit!" at you right now? Well, then. I'd be surprised. Because, wow. HOW GREAT ARE THEY? I actually had to restrain myself from downloading every single design on offer for you (this is only less than half of them!). Each of these would be equally as ooh-la-lovely in a baby's nursery, a toddler's room, a grown up living area, or heck, a kitchen! Frame a series of 2 or 3 for larger walls/areas. Buy yours online (they're $7.95 a sheet) at "100% Australian owned and operated" Zetta Florence. Alternatively, scratch your stationary itch at Paper Avenue (exclusively online), who also stock Cavallini & Co. paper, plus a stack of other bits and bobs. Oh, and if you try this out, please let me know - I'd love to post it on Table Tonic!

All images Zetta Florence


  1. Yes! Zetta Florence is amazing and we used 2 sheets of the Cavallini & Co. wrapping paper in the reading corner of our bedroom. See here: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/at-australia/before-after-our-bedroom-corner-melbourne--070487

  2. Great idea! I love wrapping paper- I recently create a desk pad from a beautiful butterfly piece of gift wrap (from Skye's the Limit) which I adore.
    P.S Love your blog! I actually used to work on Cosmo mag in the ad department but I don't think we ever actually met.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop