18 January 2010

Another one to file under "Too cute not to post"

If I was a 5 year old in 2009, this is for sure what I would have been wearing. 


  1. how can someone so small be so chic? I'm depressed...

  2. magic happens when your mother is emmanuelle alt!

  3. did she raid my "fashion inspiration" folder? i'm guessing there is NOT a dora tee under that coat, either! hha

  4. Emmanuelle Alt! Of course (I'd recognize those thigh-high suede beauties a mile off). Bet she had to fight with every ounce of her fashion being to permit the pink (gasp!) hairclip...

  5. WOW. feeling overwhelmingly drab in comparisson

  6. I like it whenever people come together and share opinions.

    Great site, keep it up!

    Visit my web-site ... juice fast

  7. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
    Thanks for supplying these details.

    my web-site; tv products

  8. Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    Also visit my blog post ... http://www.doblajemexicano.com.mx

  9. Hi there, its pleasant article regarding media print, we all understand
    media is a great source of facts.

    my weblog - lemon juicer

  10. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I should
    check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

    Here is my web-site - http://www.mobypicture.com/

  11. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally
    right. This post truly made my day. You can not
    imagine just how much time I had spent for this information!


    my webpage; gift ideas for men

  12. There is certainly a lot to learn about this
    issue. I like all of the points you made.

    my website :: magnetized flashlights

  13. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

    Take a look at my webpage; christmas shopping

  14. Good day I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found
    you by accident, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here
    now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a marvelous post
    and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    Here is my web-site; power juicer

  15. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.

    If you know of any please share. Kudos!

    Here is my web site; www.Mirbase.org

  16. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He used to be entirely
    right. This publish truly made my day. You
    can not consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!

    Thank you!

    Also visit my web blog - power juicer

  17. Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post
    is simply excellent and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

    Look at my blog magnetized Flashlights

  18. Keep on working, great job!

    My homepage; Snoring Mask

  19. Nice answer back in return of this issue with solid arguments and explaining all concerning that.

    Stop by my web blog: ronco Pocket fisherman

  20. I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!

    ! I certainly loved every bit of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…

    Feel free to visit my blog post - wiki.traffic-masters.net

  21. Heya are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
    and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    Visit my homepage ... gocode.org

  22. Great post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

    Also visit my blog :: ronco pocket fisherman

  23. It's remarkable designed for me to have a site, which is good in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

    My site :: water vacuum on tv

  24. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Review my web blog ... reverse osmosis filtration

  25. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written
    article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    Also visit my web blog :: juice Breville 800 Juicer

  26. Excellent article. I will be dealing with many of these
    issues as well..

    Here is my homepage; gift ideas for men

  27. I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
    I am not sure whether this post is written by him as
    nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
    You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web-site; www.ozino.com

  28. At this time it appears like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform out there right now.

    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

    Look into my homepage: 23hq.com

  29. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
    My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.

    Please let me know if this okay with you. Cheers!

    Visit my webpage - katzen-lexikon.de


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop