29 December 2009

The Princess and the Pea doll by Maileg

For any of you who can remember the Hans Christian Andersen classic, The Princess and the Pea, this should please you greatly (for those who can't, refamiliarise yourselves with the story quietly over here). It pleased me so greatly I bought one. For my daughter (no, really). So it's a beautiful hand-crochet princess, a wooden bed, 7 mattresses, a pillow, a quilt and 1 darling little crochet pea (my favourite part!). Oh, and it comes complete with the actual "Princess and the Pea" storybook. The Princess is 27cm tall, and the bed is 30cm long and 12cm wide, and the lovely Danish people at Maileg made her. Thank you Danish Maileg people. P to the S Just Google "Maileg Princess Pea Doll" to buy one online, but as I always say, check eBay.com (not the Aussie version) first. You'll nab one for close to half price, including o/s shippping. I did...


  1. lou - you're on fire with all the posts. love it! this is so cute - love princess and the pea. i once tried putting a pea under my mattress as a kid during one of those "i must be adopted and am really a fancy princess" phases. The pea - and my hopes - were squashed!

  2. A huge dick in my pussy,any warm wet tounge up my arse and cum and pussy
    juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Also visit my webpage; hcg injections

  3. Hi i am kavin, its mу fiгst time tο commеnting
    anyρlace, when i гead this post i thοught i could alsο create commеnt due
    to this ѕensiblе aгtіcle.

    Alsο visit my blog post :: 1


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop