30 December 2009

Cool website: Dailydropcap.com


Dailydropcap

How much are my happy cells jumping around right now! Look! A drop cap! Why, it's dailydropcap.com, a whole website of drop caps! Bet I'm not the only one wishing I was Jessica Hische right now, huh? Hische's list of clients includes Tiffany&Co, The New York Times, GQ Magazine and Oprah's "O Magazine". The ridiculously talented typographer and illustrator explains: "Each day (or at least each WORK day), a new hand-crafted decorative initial cap will be posted for your enjoyment and for the beautification of blog posts everywhere. To use a Daily Drop Cap on your site or blog, follow the instructions in each post and read about the usage limitations. Enjoy!" Isn't she nice to let us play with her toys. Thanks for the HTML bits, Jess. You rock. Visit dailydropcap.com

5 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this paragraph at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this
    place.

    Here is my homepage :: how to Calculate bmr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a superb job with
    this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox.
    Superb Blog!

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: pharmacy technician program

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you’ve got right here
    on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more
    soon.

    my web page when would you use a semicolon in your writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you will have here on this post.
    I will likely be coming again to your blog for more soon.


    my webpage - free seo bookmarking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats up! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up
    for the great data you may have here on this post.

    I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon.



    Feel free to surf to my site: semi formal dresses plus sized

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop