27 December 2009

Celebrity homes: Collette Dinnigan

Every now and then I jump on mcgrath.com.au and take myself on a real estate tour of the rich (and in this case, famous!). I must say though, it never fails to surprise me how often multi-million dollar houses have bland, or worse still, plain ugly furniture and decor. Not surprisingly, when you're Collette Dinnigan this doesn't tend to be the case, as the above images illustrate(!). Her expansive home in Sydney's Paddington has been on the property market since August this year and is on one of Paddington’s largest blocks of land, at 824 sqm, held over three titles with access from two streets. The three-storey terrace has been photographed for a few interior magazines, including Elle Decor. Got $10 million? Buy it now!
 






All images mcgrath.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop