29 December 2009

Blog of the week: 52suburbs.com


Potts Point


Castlecrag


 Potts Point
All images 52suburbs
How refreshing it is to stumble over something as delightful as 52suburbs.com every once in a while on the big wide world of webness. Here's the lowdown: Her name is Louise. She's lived in Sydney for over 30 years but has "never set foot in most of its 600 plus suburbs". Now she's on a mission to explore and photograph one new Sydney suburb a week for a year "in search of the beauty in the 'burb". So far, Louise has covered the suburbs listed below, but adds "I'm open to suggestion too - if you know of a suburb that's crying out for attention, let me know and I'll add it to the list." Wowee. Handy with a camera and so polite.
suburb No 15: Pyrmont
suburb No 14: Haberfield
suburb No 13: Bankstown

suburb No 12: Marrickville

suburb No 11: Bondi
suburb No 10: Auburn
suburb No 9: Blacktown

suburb No. 8: Harris Park (Parramatta)

suburb No. 7: Castlecrag
suburb no. 6: Eveleigh
suburb no. 5: Cabramatta

suburb no.4: Cronulla

suburb no.3: Potts Point

suburb no.2: Lakemba

First stop, Wahroonga

Are you sitting there nodding in agreement? Then visit 52suburbs.com.

11 comments:

  1. You could definitely see your skills in the article you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who
    aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    my homepage lemon juicer

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is certainly a great deal to find out about this subject.
    I like all the points you made.

    my web blog ... “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, please shoot
    me an e-mail if interested.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog goodwill online store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.


    Review my web site: juice fasting recipes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog thus i
    got here to go back the desire?.I am trying
    to find things to enhance my site!I assume its ok to make
    use of some of your ideas!!

    my blog - markets.financialcontent.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do
    it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

    Feel free to visit my web-site; juice fasting

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this web page is truly good and the users are actually sharing good thoughts.


    Also visit my web-site; flashlights you shake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... breville juice fountain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asking questions are truly pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely,
    however this piece of writing offers good understanding even.


    my web-site juice recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was able to find good information from your blog posts.


    Here is my blog post: http://www.iresk.com/activity/p/13174

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem
    to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to
    let you know. The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - holiday gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop